Start a Home Health Care Business
Home Healthcare Business Consultants
Opportunities to start a home healthcare agency continue to grow due to the elderly population and preference of most retired Americans to be cared for in their homes. Starting a home healthcare agency to meet this great demand for home care and home health care services is both rewarding and profitable. Our home healthcare agency consultants will help you start a home healthcare agency without the franchise or royalty fees.
In a May 7, 2012 article, USA Today News said that the home healthcare agency is one of the top five most profitable businesses in the United States. The article also cited high owner satisfaction and nearly immediate returns on investments made in the home healthcare agency with newer home healthcare agencies typically averaging 12% to 15% in net profits and an average annual revenue of $248,000. Thanks to high demand, the low overhead and respectable return on investment, home health care, specifically for senior care, is prospering.
We provide the most comprehensive home healthcare consulting program in the industry. Our home healthcare agency consultants will help to assure that your home healthcare agency startup grows to be successful.
To find out more about our consulting program you can
click on any of the areas listed below.
21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process includes the completion of your states home care license application and all of the required home care business license paperwork requirements for you. 21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process begins with incorporating your home care business and obtain a Tax ID and NPI number for your home care business. Every state has different home care license and operation requirements and standards. Our home care consultants are well versed in all states and are able to assure you will achieve home care business licensure using our home care business policies and home care consulting services.
21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process includes home care policy and procedure manuals that are written to meet state standards and customized to your home care business including your home care business logo, staff and office details. Along with your customized, state specific home care policy and procedure manuals, 21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process also includes all of the operation forms and documents you will need to operate your home care business and stay compliant with State and Federal regulations.
Complete setup of your human resource department, including personnel files, competency evaluations, job descriptions, performance evaluations, in-service education guides and all other forms required for the home health care business to be operational.
Our core personnel are former CHAP Accrediting Body Senior Site Supervisors. We train your staff to eliminate home healthcare accreditation deficiencies and pass their home healthcare accreditation site survey inspection. We complete an ON-SITE Mock home healthcare accreditation audit at your location. This on-site audit includes a complete review of your Agency’s operations. Our Mock auditing procedures are similar to what the Home Healthcare Accreditation Site Surveyor will be requiring when they survey your agency for Medicare Certification.
One area of our Home Care Business Startup Process focuses on assisting you with developing the essential marketing pieces you will use to market your home care business. 21st Century’s Home Care Business Startup Process will provide you with a customized search engine optimization website, tailored specifically for your home heath care business.
- The goal of your SEO (search engine optimization) website is to have your home health care business achieve first page presence on search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Also included as part of our startup process we will be creating and customizing your home care business brochures and business cards. These marketing materials along with others are yours. We will provide you with 1000 HQ glossy home care business brochures and business cards as well as the design files for all marketing materials.
As part of our Home Care Business Startup Process, we will work with on a one and one basis to successfully develop and implement specialty programs including Fall Prevention & Safety, Low Vision, Alzheimer’s Care, Transitional Care and Memory Care Programs. Our consultants will provide you with the materials and training necessary to implement each program.
Lifetime home care business training means that anytime you need home care consulting, have questions or have staff that require training, we are available to assist you at no additional cost. We will review the all clinical aspects of your agency. Admitting patients, review policies, referrals, as well as train you and your staff to understand how to obtain new clients, marketing, medical and emergency scenarios and many other topics.
We offer 5 full 8 hour days of live home health care training, 8 times during the year. Our home health care business training seminars take place every 2 months and are available to you, your current and future employees and never at any additional cost to attend.
Our Operational, Patient Care and Business Development Webinars will offer our agencies the continuous expertise and guidance necessary to operate a successful home care agency. Among some of the topics discussed in the webinars are • Preparing for your Licensing Inspection • Choices for your Agency • Patient Care / Documentation • Infection Control • HIPAA / Ethical Issues • Human Resources • Employment Protocols • Business Development • Branding and Marketing Strategies
Access to our online Training Academy and Intranet Portal for your home health care business and its employees. Includes, but is not limited to home health care business training materials, marketing and advertising materials, interactive forum, networking (network with our entire database of existing home care businesses), 24 hour message board, etc.
Our certified senior care consultants will provide ongoing support via phone or email at your convenience. Our certified senior care consultants will help you get through the possible challenges in operating a successful home care agency. With that being said, a successful home care agency depends on having all the building blocks in place to be known in their own market area as a provider of quality home care services. Critical to this process is understanding the importance of our internal and external customers. This include our Employees (Caregivers), our Clients, and our Client Referral Sources and how we effectively identify, cultivate, grow and maintain relationships with each. Our coaches will provide you with the necessary assistance in understanding the requirements in providing services in the many areas pertaining to the activities of daily living.
You will have the confidence to know that the clinical expertise of 7 degreed registered nurses are available when you need them. Several of our registered nurses are former state auditors and CHAP surveyors. With this type of support you will have peace of mind regarding patient care and documentation.
This website is designed to provide patient referrals for our clients only. It provides a home health care resource guide for patients in need of home care services throughout the country. This website recognizes the Home Health Care Agencies that we have established who have the very best of management and clinical operations. Their accomplishments are the result of 21st Century Health Care Consultants professional team and comprehensive training programs provided by 21st Century Home Care University. Your agency must first complete our standards of excellence program and then you will be eligible to appear in this directory.
We are proud to offer several Veterans Home Care Patient Resource and Support Programs. Our agencies have access to this patient resource opportunity for veterans and their surviving spouses. Approximately 1 out of 3 seniors across the nation will qualify. We have several support and service options designed with your agency’s ability to provide personal and companion services in mind.
As the industry leader in home healthcare consulting, we are able to pass on to our clients proprietary pricing that amounts to thousands of dollars in savings. * These discounts are exclusively provided to 21st Century Health Care Consultants clients only.
Examples of this will be found in reduced fees such as:
- $1500 off the normal fees associated with Private Duty or Medicare Accreditation.
- $1000 off Re-certification fees.
- $2000 in savings provided through an exclusive insurance package for our clients.
- Additional savings agreements in place for our clients with several operational software and Medicare billing companies.
21st Century Health Care Consultants is a premier resource for Home Health Care agencies. Established in 1995, we have assisted well over a thousand home health care agencies.
We are experts at taking our client visions and transforming them into compliant, successful, rewarding, and profitable Home Health Care Agencies.
Owning a Home Health Care Agency is an extremely rewarding profession. Few businesses offer this level of appreciation from those they serve or the satisfaction of providing a much needed service.
We provide a full range of support services for new and existing home health care agencies. We are well versed in the difficult processes that go into operating a home health care agency. We provide the very best education, training and support services in the industry. Our competitive edge in the industry comes in many different areas.
Most importantly, we provide you with
“Peace of Mind”
Peace of mind in knowing that you made the right choice.
Peace of mind in knowing you partnered with a consulting company that has established well over 1500 agencies.
Peace of mind that you chose the right consulting company for the following reasons.
- We have 23 full time Employees to assist you with every aspect of your business.
- Our home care business consultants understand each states specific licensing requirements. Our team of 7 licensing specialists pride themselves in their abilities to complete state and federal Home Health Care license applications quickly, without error as well as successfully preparing their clients for their home care license inspections.
- The clinical team at 21st Century consisted of 8 Registered Nurses and Certified Medical Coders. Our team’s experiences include areas such as Personal Care Services, Private Duty home care, Medicare home care, Pediatric home care, Infusion therapy in the home setting, Hospice home care, Assisted Living Facilities, and a chart auditing and medical coding program.
- We are one of, if not the only company that writes its own home health care policy and procedure manuals. They are written to meet your home health care agency’s needs. Completely customized, they will meet all of your states operational requirements and any others, such as Medicare’s conditions of participation and accrediting body standards of excellence.
- We are the providers of Home Care University, the only Home Care Consulting and Home Health Care Consulting Company to offer a Lifetime Training and Support Program. Our goal is to have you leave our Training seminars ready to hit the ground running and launch your very own Home Health Care Agency.
- Training seminars take place every 3 months. This includes 5 day seminars as well as ICD-10 coding and Oasis Training. There is no limit as to how often you and your staff may attend our training seminar. We have additional specialty training programs in the following areas:
- Infusion Therapy
- Psych Therapy
- Wound Care
- Rehabilitative Services
- Care Management
- We offer a turnkey Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Duty Accreditation consulting programs. Regardless of the state you are in, our home health care consultants understand the process.
- Our sales and marketing team will assist you with developing the essential marketing pieces you will use to market your home care business.
- Personalized SEO (search engine optimization) website designed to have your agency achieve first page presence on search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Access to our online training academy, internet portal and weekly webinars.
- We are experts, taking our clients vision and transforming them into compliant, successful, rewarding and profitable Private Duty Home Health Care Agencies. We provide a full range of support services for our clients, whether an existing Private Duty Home Health Care Agency or opening a new Private Duty Home Health Care Agency.
- Call any of our clients and see for yourself why our reputation has stood the test of time and ask them how we helped prepare them for success.